My wife Ann and I are both fifth generation natives of the Mountain Home area. After traveling the U.S. extensively for several years, as a Project Manager for MCI Telecommunications, we know first hand that the Twin Lakes area is one of the best possible places to live and are glad to be home to the Ozarks.
My father was a master home builder and my father-in-law a master dry wall contractor. My father, grandfather, and great-grandfather all had a part in the building of the Mountain Home square!
Here are some of the highlights from my career that will serve you well if you put me to work for you, selling or helping you find a home.
• I grew up working with my father building homes, and as a carpenter and electrician’s helper and mason for others.
• Radioman in the U.S. Navy.
• Broadcasting: Various radio stations before coming home to work for a number of years at Mountain Home’s KTLO as an on the air personality and commercial copy writer, then Operations Manager of TV43.
• Living in Dallas TX and working as a Project Manager for MCI taught me how to keep track of all the people working on the different aspects of a project so that it came together on time and on budget. (Like keeping up with all the people and things that must come together to buy or sell your home.)
• Breaking into Real Estate in Little Rock gave me insight into some of the latest techniques to do the best possible job for buyers and sellers.
Ann and I are certified sailors, love music and getting together with friends to play guitar and mandolin, fishing, gardening, cooking and most of all being with family and friends.
Given my passion for integrity, and caring disposition, it´s easy to see why I would want to be a REALTOR® and make my life helping people. Stop in and visit for a while and you will know you can put your faith and trust in me to help you with your Ozark home.
Randall will be at our CENTURY 21 LeMac Realty East office location and can also be reached anytime on his cell at (870) 404-0703.